Welcome, Hiring Managers & Career-Minded Professionals!!
The EMAC Group was founded on the belief that corporate America needs a better recruiting solution to find great talent. We believe the options available to employers for finding talent today are inadequate.
We provide cost effective talent acquisition solutions and full spectrum of employment services for Career Transition Employees to immediate access for FREE.
Inside the EMAC Career Connection you'll find helpful tips and tools to jump-start your career and easily manage your relationship with EMAC. No matter what you are looking for, EMAC is your connection!
To search for great job opportunities available through EMAC's specialty divisions, click here.
To submit a brief profile and send a resume to introduce yourself, click here.
Candidate Matching Methodology
Our Objective is to be a premium provider of the most cost-effective and highly-efficient recruiting and career solutions to employers and job seekers in today's competitive job environment.
EMACJobs.com provides career driven professionals a total integrated careers solution, based on their individual needs. Our multiple platforms allow us to offer our clients unbundled services or fully integrated recruiting solutions.
As an established recruiting services provider in the employment market, The EMAC Group has turn its focus to career development for the “active” job seeker, “displaced” employee or "career driven" individuals.
The EMAC Group is committed to:
- Delivering top talent with the speed and quality needed to compete in today’s competitive job environment.
- Maximizing the power of the Internet as a career tool by leveraging proprietary technology to search for the Ideal Job.
- Eliminating wasted time and resources spent on online job alerts and sifting through unqualified responses.
- Increasing the productivity of hiring managers to dramatically increasing their speed of identifying top quality industry talent.
- Optimizing the performance of recruiters and hiring managers by allowing them to spend less time on searching resumes online and more time identifying and interviewing quality prospects.
- Provide a Career portal for Active Job Seekers to connect directly with potential employers and land their Ideal Job.
One of the primary goals of The EMAC Group is to provide job-seekers with a user friendly site and to reduce the time it takes job seekers to apply for jobs. We understand the frustration people go through when searching for employment, and want to make the job search process as painless as possible.
Our Vision -
Exceptional people working together to deliver exceptional results.
- We are a world-class provider of staffing solutions, committed to dynamic and enduring partnerships with clients and associates. We accomplish this while upholding exemplary standards of integrity, service, innovation, and social responsibility.
Our Shared Values: The Pillars of The EMAC Group
- Leadership & Commitment
We lead courageously and are committed to stand in our company's future, fulfilling our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Integrity & Respect
We demonstrate integrity in all that we say and do; we respect and value our clients, our associates and one another.
- Customer-Focused & Innovative
We never lose sight of our clients' and associates' needs, and continually seek opportunities to be an innovative partner bringing leading-edge technology and creativity to all business opportunities.
- Excellence & Quality-Driven
We demonstrate excellence in all that we do; we are committed to delivering quality service and value to every customer, every time.
- Results-Oriented & Accountable
We are focused on achieving results and are fully accountable to our clients, our associates, our shareholders, and one another.
- Open Communication & Teamwork
We are dedicated to listening and communicating openly, for the greater good of our organization, deepening the connections within our teams and with all of our partnerships.
As a company, we want to lead the charge by providing cost-efficient alternative services and resource options, to meet the high demands for top industry talent in today's competitive job market. Sign up to find your Ideal Job
For additional information on EMACJobs.com’s services and solutions, please email us at email@example.com
back to top