Think about your Career Path? Is it time to take your career to the next level?
Our client is seeking professionals with a track record in establishing relationship with affinity groups to include associations, unions, membership and direct employee benefits programs.
National Mortgage Company, one of America's fastest growing mortgage lenders is seeking experienced, professional, relationship driven retail loan officers seeking a company with outstanding sales friendly operations support. Our Client is FHA Direct Endorsed (DE), VA Automatic and LAPP Approved, and Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Approved Seller/Servicer.
They believe in an “old school” approach to business with new age forward thinking in technological areas and a strong commitment to professionalism.
The company offers a broad range of products with consistently competitive prices and support, with unparalleled service.
As a Sr. Loan Officer, you will become part of a full-service mortgage company that originates, acquires, markets and services residential loans. With today’s rapidly changing industry, working for the right company is as important as eve
- Market and promote outside purchase business through real estate agents and other referral sources who transact real estate for a living such as builders, developers, customers, financial planners / CPAs, attorneys and other industry figure
- Originate quality FHA, VA and conventional mortgage loans and home equity loans representative of company, regulatory and private investor standards, and in conjunction with, corporate operations platform and service levels.
- Accountable for the quality delivery of a complete and timely application submission, documentation which includes fees, disclosures, etc. and supports the operational capabilities as well as the service to our customers and referral source
- Maintain a database of past clients and market to them for referral and repeat business.
- Effectively generate and manage customer leads.
The Successfull candidate will have a track record of consulting, educate, and support referral partners in building and implementing their business plans.
- Present the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products to determine the best products to meet the customer's needs and financial circumstances.
- Manage the customer through the entire loan process by setting expectations, taking applications, and, attend purchase closings, etc.
- Participate in the development of Mortgage Representatives including on-the-job training and mentoring.
Successful candidate will be high school graduate or equivalent. Minimum 3 years mortgage originator experience required. Requires excellent sales, presentation, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
Requires involvement with community and other broker/real estate representatives. Must be a self-starter with demonstrated success in mortgage originations.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008.
Ideal Candidate most have the ability to generate annual production volumes of at least $12+ million a year.
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent
- 3 years minimum origination experience
- expertise in First Time Home Buyer Seminars
- Track record developing MSA or Joint Ventures Preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Revenue driven commissions, 401K match, medical, dental and vision care, business development expense allowance, in house marketing department, individual website and ecard are only a few of the features and benefits realized by our originators
Managers.....commissions and overrides
Loan Officers....Aggressive commission Structure (100bps+) with competitive pricing