(A Division of The EMAC Group LLC)
The EMAC Group gives you control over the access to your information and until such time as you choose to release your Professional Contact Information to an Employer / Network Recruiter your information is private.
Using www.emacjobs.com you can control what kind of Employers / Network Recruiters and / or opportunities are able to Ideal Candidate your Professional Snapshot Information and those Employers / Recruiters to which you are willing to release your Professional contact Information so they may contact you.
The EMAC Group ensures that:
- You are joining a secure online solution, the express purpose of which is to market your skills, capabilities and career desires in a private and secure manner
- Your information cannot be accessed or used from outside the www.emacjobs.com network
- You will never receive any spam, marketing messages (either solicited or unsolicited), or any other communications except for 1) Interview Requests from The EMAC Group with Ideal job opportunities, and 2) administrative messages from www.emacjobs.com intended to maximize your success
- Employers / Network Recruiter using www.emacjobs.com to search for suitable candidates cannot evaluate, find or place you in short-list, access your information or contact you, unless; 1) their approved job opportunity and employment offer settings meet or exceed your selected Job Settings, and 2) your skills and capabilities meet or exceed the employer's needs. If these two conditions are met, you may be short-listed by an Employer / Network Recruiter
- Employer / Network Recruiter will be able to review your Professional Snapshot Information
- If you are short-listed by an Employer / Network Recruiter, the Employer / Network Recruiter is only able to see your Professional Snapshot Information, which excludes your first name, last name, street address, phone number, cell / mobile number, email address, current employer name(s) and address(es)
- If you are short-listed by an Employer / Network Recruiter, the Employer / Network Recruiter is able to send you a Interview Request only through the www.emacjobs.com system
- If you accept an Employer / Network Recruiter's Interview Request, we release your Professional Snapshot Information to that Employer / Network Recruiter and they can now see all your information and may contact you directly
- An Employer / Network Recruiter's access to your Professional Snapshot Information is withdrawn sixty (60) days after you accept the Employer / Network Recruiter Interview Request
Terms and Definitions:
Employer / Network Recruiter
Any entity authorized by The EMAC Group to search the www.emacjobs.com database, for the express purpose of creating an Ideal Candidates of potential Job Seekers.
Interview Request Is an email sent to you by www.emacjobs.com when an Employer / Network Recruiter requests that we release your Professional Contact Information to them, to enable the Employer / Network Recruiter to contact you regarding a specific job opportunity.
Professional Contact Information Is information you enter into specific fields on www.emacjobs.com including, but not limited to first name, last name, home street address, email address, phone number, cell / mobile number and the name and address of your current employer(s), as well as any other fields www.emacjobs.com designates as Professional Snapshot Information in the future.
Professional Snapshot Information Is information you enter into all other fields or select or complete via other data entry devices or mechanisms on www.emacjobs.com that are not included in or identified as Professional Snapshot Information.
Optional services you may purchase through www.emacjobs.com intended to enhance your marketability as a potential employee.
The EMAC Group
A corporation established under the laws of the State of Florida, USA.
Network Recruiter A company, organization, trust or other registered entity that provides a service of third-party searching, selection and placement of personnel on behalf of other companies, organizations, trusts or other registered entities.
The www.emacjobs.com Job Seeker Web site. You, the end user of www.emacjobs.com, an individual who uses www.emacjobs.com for the express purpose of anonymously marketing your skills, capabilities and other information in a desire to receive Interview Requests and pursue job opportunities.
2. Explanation of Service: The EMAC Group provides this web site. (www.emacjobs.com) and manages and / or provides the www.emacjobs.com services to all users for free but does require a registration process in order to function. Some of the optional www.emacjobs.com services we provide may require a payment.
EMACJOBS: You can register to become a user of www.emacjobs.com for free. You use www.emacjobs.com to enter your personal, career, skills, work history, education and other career related information. You can then use www.emacjobs.com to control what kind of Employers / Network Recruiters and / or job opportunities are able to short list you as an Ideal Candidate. Employers / Network Recruiters can perform advanced searches on the www.emacjobs.com database and create suitable Ideal candidates. If you are short-listed by an Employer / Network Recruiter, the Employer / Network Recruiter is unable to see your contact information. The Employer / Network Recruiter can review your Professional Snapshot Information (nothing that identifies you as you), and they can choose to contact www.emacjobs.com to request to continue with their recruiting process, and ask to release your contact information so they may contact you directly. You will be sent via email an Interview Request describing the Employer / Network Recruiter and the job opportunity, and you can accept or decline the Interview Request, or block the Employer / Network Recruiter from short-listing or inviting you again. If you accept an Employer / Network Recruiter’s Interview Request, your contact information will be shown to that single Employer / Network Recruiter for a period of sixty (60) days, after which this information will again be hidden from that Employer / Network Recruiter.
The www.emacjobs.com Services: We may from time to time offer services that improve the www.emacjobs.com service. Such services may be free or they may require an online payment from you. All such services are optional, and your election not to use any one service will not impede your use of www.emacjobs.com.
Information you provide to us and how we use it: 1) Personal information you decide to provide to us as a Job Seeker; 2) Specific career details and skills you decide to provide to us as a Job Seeker; 3) Personalization cookies we create to enhance your experience with www.emacjobs.com; and 4) Usage information that is passively generated through your use of www.emacjobs.com.
Personal Information you provide as a Job Seeker: As a Job Seeker using this site, you may choose to provide personal information to us, including but not limited to the following information about you:
- Telephone numbers, email address, or other contact details
- Information relating to your personal skills
- Information relating to your career skills and career interests
- Education history and qualifications
- Employment history
- Awards and achievements
- Professional memberships and affiliations
- Hobbies, interests, and other memberships and affiliations
- "Tags" which are keywords to describe your attributes or qualities
We collect this information from you so Employers / Network Recruiters may directly search the Professional Snapshot Information you provide to create short list of potential Ideal Candidates who meet or exceed their needs, and to seek to ensure you are only short-listed and / or contacted regarding job opportunities that meet or exceed your job settings.
4 - Usage Information: In addition to the use of your information required by www.emacjobs.com to match your information to Employer / Network Recruiter opportunities and place you in an Ideal Candidates status, we also passively collate information relating to your use of www.emacjobs.com and the use of your information by Employers / Network Recruiters, to provide you feedback in the following areas:
Information and Statistics:
- the number of times you have been considered for an Ideal Candidate
- the number of times you have been included in an Ideal Candidate
- the number of times Employers / Recruitment Agencies have reviewed your Professional Snapshot Information
- the number of Interview Requests you have been sent
- the number of Interview Requests you have blocked, declined or accepted
- the probability of you being included as an Ideal Candidate given your Job Settings, and the skills you possess
- your placement within the general market relating to others with similar career interests and skills
- as required by law, regulation, or as needed to service your www.emacjobs.com account. Administrative notices also include notifications of new Invitation Requests. You may not opt-out of receiving these administrative emails.
Information We Do Not Collect: We will not knowingly collect nor make available to Employers / Network Recruiters information relating to your:
- Family or marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Color, race, nationality or ethnic origin
- Religious or ethical beliefs
- Country of Birth
Please do not provide this information to us.
www.emacjobs.com supports the concept of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on any of the foregoing bases or any other basis prohibited by law.
5. Our Use of Your Information: The information you enter on www.emacjobs.com is used to match you to Employer / Network Recruiter opportunities that are intended to meet or exceed your Job settings.
(a) Your information is used by The EMAC Group in order to provide, maintain and improve www.emacjobs.com and the www.emacjobs.com services
(b) Your information is used by Employers / Network Recruiters, who use your Professional Snapshot Information to search and short list possible Ideal Candidates
(c) If you accept an Employer's / Network Recruiter's Interview Request, Employers / Network Recruiters can review and use your Professional Contact Information for a period of sixty (60) days in order to contact you directly (d) www.emacjobs.com may use aggregate information to make site improvements or track usage. In addition, www.emacjobs.com may disclose aggregate information about site usage to employers or potential employers.
WWW.EMACJOBS.COM DOES NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY PARTY WHATSOEVER, OTHER THAN THE CONTROLLED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION BY EMPLOYERS / RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, AND ONLY AS PROVIDED THROUGH THE VARIOUS MECHANICAL SAFE GUARD PROCESSES (INTERVIEW REQUEST AND ACCEPTANCE) OFFERED BY WWW.EMACJOBS.COM, AND AS REQUIRED BY LAW. WE MAY, HOWEVER, ENGAGE A THIRD PARTY IN ORDER TO PROVIDE WWW.EMACJOBS.COM SERVICES YOU ELECT TO USE, STRICTLY ON OUR BEHALF AND UNDER OUR SUPERVISION AND RESPONSIBILITY.
WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU MARKETING SPAM, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER RELATED OR UNRELATED COMMUNICATION, OTHER THAN THE DIRECT CORRESPONDENTS AND INTERVIEW REQUESTS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU BY THE EMAC GROUP THAT HAVE JOB OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE INTENDED TO MEET OR EXCEED YOUR INDICATED JOB SETTINGS; OR SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND / OR ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGES DIRECTLY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF WWW.EMACJOBS.COM.
6. Your Continued Assurance: In the event that www.emacjobs.com is ever sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, reorganized, or otherwise transferred, The EMAC Group reserves the right to transfer the www.emacjobs.com databases including your Professional Contact Information, to a third-party acquiring www.emacjobs.com or its assets. In this event, we will place a prominent notice of the sale on the www.emacjobs.com homepage.
7. Deleting Your www.emacjobs.com Account: If you delete your www.emacjobs.com account, your Professional Snapshot Information is no longer available for Employers / Recruiters to search and you will not be found in future Ideal Candidates searches by any Employer / Network Recruiter, nor will you receive any further Interview Requests. If you have accepted an Employer / Network Recruiter's Interview Request within the past sixty (60) days, your Professional Contact Information will remain available to that Employer / Network Recruiter until the sixty (60) day period expires, after which, that Employer / Network Recruiter is unable to review your Professional Snapshot or Contact Information.
8. Data Security: Your Professional Snapshot and Contact information you enter or update on the Web site. is encrypted using industry standard 1024 bit SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet to be saved in our database. When Employers / Recruitment Agencies access your Professional Snapshot Information, they also retrieve your Professional Snapshot Information using the same SSL technology.
10. Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL THE EMAC GROUP, LLC. OR ANY OF ITS UNDERLYING SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION AS "THE EMAC GROUPS LLC") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY MONEY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, COVER, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE EMAC GROUP SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
IN THE EVENT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE EMAC GROUP IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THE LIABILITY OF THE EMAC GROUP TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Export of Services or Technical Data
You may not remove or export from the United States or allow the export or re-export of the Services, or any direct product thereof, including technical data, in violation of any restrictions, laws, or regulations of the United States or any other applicable country.
12.1 If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
12.2 The EMAC Group, LLC. and you agree that the Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications, and other understandings relating to the subject matter of the Agreement, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No delay or omission by either party in exercising any right or remedy under this Agreement or existing at law or equity shall be considered a waiver of such right or remedy.
12.3 No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Agreement, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind The EMAC Group, LLC. in any respect whatsoever.
12.4 In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under the Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its costs and attorneys' fees.
7.5 The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to its choice or law or conflict of laws provisions. All legal actions in connection with the Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Seminole county, Florida.