Candidate Resource Options
The EMAC Group offers a variety of Candidate Resource options that can be individually utilized to meet each candidate’s search requirements. The most common services include:
- True Cost of Unemployment - The cost of unemployment can be hard to quantify.
- Career Outlook - “U.S. businesses are scaling back their recruitment efforts due to uncertainty surrounding the global financial crisis and current economic conditions.
- Take Your Career To The Next Level - Moving ahead to a higher management positions is a dream for most Top Performers and a reality for others.
- Now it is up to you - The greater your commitment to yourself, the greater our ability to help you achieve your career goals.
- Career Transition Services - Finding a new career is an exciting time but may not always seem that way.
- Job Match Assessments - Matching people so they fit the work and assessing your interests can help you plan your career.
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression - One of the most important aspects of the interview occurs before a job seeker even walks into the room.
- How to Successfully Market yourself - What would you do if you were terminated tomorrow or you decided to resign?
- Do you know how to sell yourself? - Is your self-marketing strategy getting you results? In today's competitive job market, hundreds of people can be compete for a single position...
- Get Your Resume to Work as Hard as You? - Hidden Job Market: Where are you going to send your resume? The best written resume is worthless if no one sees it!
- Working with THE EMAC GROUP - As an EMAC Executive Search candidate, you are entitled to know what to expect from our search process.
- During the executive search process - The EMAC Group is committed to attracting top-performance candidates and securing positions at the most prestigious companies to meet their professional and personal goals.
At THE EMAC GROUP, we practice the golden rule: “Partnering for Success”. We will take your career goals and aspirations as seriously as you do.
For additional information on EMACJobs.com’s services and solutions, please call 321-252-3622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org